Tuesday, August 20, 2013

This little one has really been on my mind


I keep coming back to this little girl, because I want to sponsor her, but I can't, so I'm hoping someone else will :-)

This is Amidatou, from Burkina Faso.  She lives with her mother and father, and there are 7 children in the family.  She is 4 years old, not currently attending school.

Most adults in her community make the equivalent of $20/month.  Common health problems in the area are malaria, coughs, meningitis, and typhoid.  The community needs tuition assistance and employment opportunities.

Please consider sponsoring Amidatou for $38/month, or sharing her sponsorship link with someone who might want to.

UPDATE: Link to sponsorship removed as Amidatou has been sponsored!!  So awesome!  Thank you, thank you!



1 comment:

  1. I stumbled onto your blog but love it already! I'm so happy that you have a huge heart for sponsored children and Compassion International too!

    I also have a blog if you want to check it out. Here's the link: http://desertviolet.blogspot.com

    Looking forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete