Sunday, August 25, 2013

Double whoops!

Well, Hubby needed someone who shared his birthday, so say hello to 3 year old Willy, also from Rwanda, but from a different community in Rwanda that Alphonsine.

Willy was sponsored "on purpose", as I wanted to sponsor a child from a world vision project that was still in phase 1.  It was also completely by chance that he has Hubby's birthday.  I don't know if I saw his birthday and didn't realize it, but I really don't think so.  I thought he had a March birthday, so again, when his birthday popped up and it was Hubby's birthday, I was a little shocked.  I am usually pretty observant, and this kind of thing just does not happen to me.
Ok, now we're really done!
We have 5 sponsored children--1 for each member of our family.  To me, that sounds like a great stopping point.

No comments:

Post a Comment