Saturday, August 31, 2013

Archita's Letter


It's only fair to post a shot of Archita's first letter that arrived this week, since I posted Nayan's.  Archita's letter was written by the project social worker, but she drew me a nice flower.  On the flip side of this letter, I discovered that Archita's favorite colors are blue and green, her favorite game is ringball, and her favorite food is rice, dal, and chicken curry.  
I found it interesting that she speaks a different language than Nayan.  Archita speaks Odhia, where as Nayan speaks Bengali.  
I already have letters written back to Nayan and Archita, but they probably won't get sent until Tuesday.  I do want to wait that long to see if I get an initial letter from Sabnam during that time, but also because that will be roughly 2 weeks after I sent their last letters.  Even if I don't hear from Sabnam by that time, I will still write her a new letter :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment