Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New craft for my kids!


This week, we are making handprint crafts to send to our sponsor kids.  On one side, we put all 3 kids' handprints.  M's is in pink because she's the only girl.  B and C's handprints are in blue.  
On the flip side will be my and Hubby's handprints.  If I'm feeling adventurous, I'll try to get the dog's paw print on them, but I'm not sure if that might ruin them because our dog is kind of wild, lol!
My kids were very patient with me as I painted their hands and did 6 of these pages today.
I think it will be interesting for our sponsor kids to see how big and small our handprints are, and to compare our handprints to their family's handprints.  Kind of makes us seem more real when a child can visualize how big we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment