Thursday, September 12, 2013

Future Correspondent!

Well, I emailed Compassion today to request 2 correspondent children be added to my account!  The requirements for the correspondent program are that you write 3-4 letters a year to your correspondent child, which will be no problem for me.
I gave no preference as far as gender, age, or country.  I will write to any child who needs letters!  It's kind of exciting waiting to see who Compassion will assign to me.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting on first letters from Sabnam, Alphonsine, and Willy.  I'm hoping Sabnam's arrives at some point soon, but I'm thinking that they did not have a pre-written 1st letter on file at her project, so I will likely be waiting a bit longer.

I have no frame of reference nor anyone to ask how long first letters take from World Vision, so that will be a mystery until they actually arrive!  

No comments:

Post a Comment