Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I wish I could sponsor them all...

I keep going back to Compassion's website to see if this precious little girl is still waiting for a sponsor.  She's been waiting for nearly 1 full year to be sponsored!
This is one of those times I wish I could just sponsor all of the kids who call to me!


This is Isabelle, and she's 5 years old, from Togo.  She lives with her mother and father, and there are 5 children in the family.  Adults who are lucky enough to be employed in Isabelle's community earn the equivalent of $10/month.  Isabelle's community needs electricity, potable water, health centers, schools, vocational training centers, and income-generating activities.  Sounds like the basics of life to me!  

If you think you might be able to sponsor Isabelle, please, follow this link to start her sponsorship for $38/month.

No comments:

Post a Comment