Friday, November 22, 2013

Vincent's first letter!



It's been almost exactly 2 months since I first sponsored Vincent, my little guy in Togo, and I received his 1st letter today!  It was the "Who am I?" template, and also gave information on his project, which was neat.  This is the first time a child's letter has included project information, like what day he goes to the project, and how he gets there.
From the map Vincent colored in, it looks like his project is down at the bottom of the country, by Lome, the capital.  From what I can tell of the July sponsor tour, our hotel will be in Lome, so I am hopeful that it's a possibility we'll be visiting Vincent's center during the sponsor tour!!
Vincent's favorite color is red, and his favorite food is rice.  He also has something in common with my daughter, as his favorite animal is a bird ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment