Wednesday, December 18, 2013

SNOW!


It's been snowing like crazy here, so I'm sending a few pictures from around my town to each of my sponsored children of all of the snow!
I'm actually not sure any of my sponsored children have experienced snow before.  I have 2 in Rwanda, 1 in the DR Congo, 1 in Kenya, and 1 in Togo, that I am guessing, definitely not!  I have 4 in India, and I'm thinking, probably not.  I have 1 in Ecuador, and I'm guessing no unless he's in a certain area of Ecuador.  We have neighbors from Ecuador who informed me that there is a region in Ecuador where it gets very cold, although I'm not sure if she meant cold enough for snow.

I hope my sponsored children will enjoy these pictures.  I also have winter sticker scenes to send them and snowflake stickers so they can have some "snow" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment