Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2nd letter from Nayan!


Yesterday, I was pleased to see that I had a Compassion letter in my mail slot!  I opened it up, and it was the 2nd letter from 5 year old Nayan, who has the same birthdate as my daughter, M.  They both turned 5 in early September.
Nayan's letter was the "about me" template.  The person Nayan loves most in his family is his father, and he sleeps with his parents at night.  Nayan is the oldest child, and his favorite flower is a lotus.  Nayan's favorite fruit is a mango, and his favorite toys are a bat and a ball.  The picture above is what he drew for me.
Nayan's letter was written on 9/26/13, and it helps me be more patient knowing how long it has taken for this 1 letter to get to me!
So I will probably be getting letters from Archita and Sabnam at some point this month, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment