Friday, June 20, 2014

Bursting at the seams!

With a couple kids dropped or graduated from sponsorship programs, and more than a couple kids I've picked up over the last 3 months, it was time to expand my sponsorship binder into 2.
Previously, I had one 3-ring binder for all of my sponsor kids from all organizations, with their pictures, info, and all letters I've received.
However, it just isn't going to work long term, or even now, with the number of children I have to write to.
Since I now have the most children through World Vision, and I get a ton of letters from WV kids, I've given World Vision its own binder.


You'll notice my 2 "new" blurred out faces.  I've sponsored 2 additional children through World Vision in the past month.  A 7 year old boy from Myanmar, and a 4 year old girl from Ethiopia.  Unfortunately, I am unable to show their faces online due to their country's privacy restrictions.

Anyway, I felt like a school kid again as I made that cover sheet for my binder.  I cut out their pictures with scissors, glued them to the card stock, and slid the sheet into my binder.  It was kind of fun, and I love organizing.
For now, the rest of my sponsorships will have to go into my other binder.  This means 8 Compassion kids, 2 Plant-a-book kids, and 1 Children International child will share a binder. We'll see if that ever has to change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment