Thursday, May 8, 2014

And, I just placed another inquiry

It's hard to believe, but I just placed ANOTHER inquiry with Compassion.  This inquiry is concerning my first correspondence child, Jorge, from Ecuador.  As I was getting my May letters together tonight, I realized I hadn't heard from him since October 2013, so over 6 months ago.
At this point, I've placed inquiries on 4 children, with 1 of them having more than one inquiry.  Two other children had letters arrive DAYS before I was due to place an inquiry.  Other kids haven't been sponsored long enough to have an inquiry placed.

I am so looking forward to hearing from Jorge.  His first letter to me was very warm and open, and he seemed like he had lots to say.  I've heard letters from Ecuador are not that steady, but I placed the inquiry, anyway.  If Compassion doesn't know about it, we can't really complain, can we?  I'd rather let them know every time centers are not complying with their guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment