Friday, March 14, 2014

Looks like I lost a correspondence child

I checked on my Compassion account online today, and noticed that one of my newer correspondent children, Veronica from El Salvador, was missing.  I don't remember if I even introduced her on this blog.  She was one of 3 correspondence children who came to me in January of this year, and she is already gone :-(
I just mailed my 2nd letter off to her yesterday.
I'm not sure if her financial sponsor dropped her, or if she left the program, so I emailed Compassion to find out.
Because I just picked up a new Plant-a-book child, Naomi, I won't be requesting another correspondence child from Compassion.  Right now I have more than enough children to write to!
This is the first time I've lost a sponsor/correspondence child.  I'm thankful it's a child I didn't really get a chance to know, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment