Saturday, February 15, 2014

2nd letter from Archita

I was pleasantly surprised to finally receive a 2nd letter from Archita, who is one of my very first sponsored children.  Archita is sponsored through Compassion in East India.  I received her 1st letter very quickly, but it took almost a full 6 months to receive her 2nd letter.
She drew this fantastic picture of her best friend, Manabi, and told me she likes to draw.  Archita told me that one of the things she and her best friend, Manabi, have in common is that they like to help others.  So sweet!
It's a relief to know that I won't have to put an inquiry in on this little one!  Fingers crossed that her next letter does not take 6 months to get here!  Ironically, this letter was written on January 7, 2014, so it really only took 1 month to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment