Monday, October 28, 2013

My 1st correspondent letter!



On Saturday, I was very pleasantly surprised to receive my first correspondent letter.  This letter was from Jorge, my 7 year old correspondent from Ecuador.  It was full of information, and I think Jorge is going to be a child who has a lot to say in his letters.  He wrote it himself, which is so cute-all of my other children are too young to write their letters themselves.  Jorge's favorite color is pink, his favorite sport is soccer, and he describes himself as a tall, handsome boy with black eyes.  Love it!
It's also nice to receive a letter in a language that I really don't need translated, as it seems that those many, many years of Spanish have stuck with me somewhat into my adult life.
I wrote all of my children online letters and attached pics last night, so Jorge will hopefully have a quick response to his letter.
This is also the picture he drew me on the back of the letter

I think I love looking at their drawings as much as reading their letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment